Wednesday 10 February 2010

Morning rush

I guess most people are in rather a rush in the mornings and have a very set pattern of events they go through. I used to say to Our Boy that why don't I just make a tape of all my morning instructions as I say the SAME things every morning: "Did you pack your bag/Have you brushed your hair/Have you brushed your teeth/Don't forget your PE kit/Don't forget your coat?" etc etc.

One of our morning routines involve listening to the radio in the background while getting ready. We used to listen to the local radio station while rushing about and then again in the car on the way to school, but we have recently become great fans of Chris Evans Breakfast Show on BBC Radio 2. Chris took over the programme from Sir Terry Wogan and those were big shoes to fill. But he has done it beautifully - in my opinion. The programme is very entertaining and they don't just play the current popular music! I find some radio stations keep playing the same songs over and over again - as if no music has ever been made before! You should be able to get this on the Internet as well: Chris Evans Breakfast Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest