Sunday 28 March 2010

Happy Easter

On this amazingly gloriously sunny and springlike day in England I went to see my former neighbor in her new house. She has already spent 1 1/2 years refurbishing it, but I think it will take at least another year before she has it the way she wants it. She is very particular about everything and is happy spending the time on a project to get it right.

I don't have the patience for her details, but I do admire her and the finished product will be splendid. She has promised I can take some pictures of the house as it progresses and post here on my blog.

In the meantime, I hope you are having a lovely and relaxing time, no matter where you are!

Here are some pictures taken in our garden today:









3 comments:

  1. Mette, you really are a multi-talented person! Lovely photos! The buds are just emerging here, but it'll be another couple of weeks before we can enjoy spring blossoms like you already have.
    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, Sarah!

    I am not really multi-talented - just the amateurish attempt and need for the occassional creative outlet... ;-)

    Just wait - spring is coming EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deilige vårbilder! håper våren er langt på vei i Trheim når påsken er over;)I London har de jo alt på kakefronten, må være supert å `bo i et så stort utvalg`. Ha en fin dag!!

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest