Wednesday 7 April 2010

"It ain't over yet...."

We had a phone call from our lawyer dealing with the purchase of the flat in Edinburgh today. We are due to receive the deeds and the KEYS tomorrow, but the lawyer had just learnt that there is an unsettled claim on the property. This was explained to me in many sentences and the "legalese" was complicated to understand, but I think that was the essence of it... Thinking about it - it amazes me that it takes so many words to say something that simple...  

BUT, the heart of it is that we still don't know if we should go to Edinburgh tomorrow or NOT??? I am choosing to be patient and expecting everything to work out  as planned. We have therefore not cancelled the cattery place for The Cat (oooops! Ssshhh! Don't tell him he is going to the C-place).

Time will tell, I guess....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! I hope it all goes well tomorrow ... what a nightmare!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takk for hyggelig besøk hos meg:-) Utrolig kul den bakgrunnen med bøkene. Håper du har herlige vårdager.
    Klem Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest