Thursday 24 June 2010

Flaunting it!

A few months ago I came across a suggestion for displaying jewellery. Christine (the very first blogg I started reading) suggested this in her blog Hvitstil.com. I thought it was a great idea to display your jewellery in a suitable padded frame instead of hiding them in a jewellery box. I was therefore on the lookout for a frame to use, but instead I came across this display frame/cabinet.



Now most of my jewellery got stolen last year, but it is nice to see how new things are "coming my way". Several of the new pieces have been made by friends and I LOVE them - they are very ME! There is hardly a day I don't wear jewellery. Soooo glad I am a girl (well, for other reasons too...!)

Oh, and the poppy bud from yesterday is now in bloom:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest